Monday, November 16, 2009

Final Crit for Comics & Picture Books AND Art 450/496


We're on the home stretch, so we'll basically just be doing studio days from here on out. I'll be around to help with technical junk, therapy, and self-esteem issues as needed. Heck, I can even provide feedback on your actual work too. Why not?

Our final critique will be on Monday, December 7 at 6:30 p.m. in MA 101 (and the lab to look at web stuff). We'll make an unholy Frankenstein mix of Comics/Picture Books and Art 450 Special Projects (and 496 Capstone!) I'll bring the pizza. Plan on having your finished product whatever that may be--web site, final dummy, individual illustrations, etc. As always, keep your blog updated! Electronic existence is good for your stuff.

2 comments:

Audrey Sayle said...

hey miles, where should I upload flash files that I want to embed in my bolg posts? I was using deviantart for a while but since I've been posting kit run in uninteresting parts I was wondering if there was some place more practical? where do you have all of yours hosted??

Maximus said...

hey miles! I got my final stuff up on my blog. you can pull it off of there or I can email them to you. I will probably email them to you as well.