Monday, January 26, 2009

Art 351 Update


Couple of quick things before class.

1. I commented on many of the blogs today. I'd like you guys to pick up the pace a bit here. I'd like to see your blogging become a part of your daily web surfing routine.
2. We'll discuss the advent project in greater detail today--I'll get an example or two up here. Here's the Wikipedia entry on advent calendars with a not so great picture.
3. We'll work over our timeline jumping to create some more sophisticated projects.
4. Add Verelle Stuck & Paul Wickliffe to your blog rolls-- I just added 'em to the class site. Actually, Paul--comment your url to this post.

3 comments:

Verelle Stuck said...

I just noticed that you added me to the 351 list, but I'm not in that class. Just 450.

Miles Inada said...

d'oh!

PaulWall said...

Hey Miles. Paul Wickliffe's blog address is:

http://hurricaneseason-paulwall.blogspot.com/